My Life, My Story

My Life, My Story

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Product Review : Simply Liquid Eye Liner Pen by Simply Siti

Assalamualaikum






Just a simple product review from Simply Siti range that is Simply Liquid Eye Liner Pen. This is just awesome and amazing product. Easy to apply. Easy to remove. Jujur dari pandangan I, this kind of eye liner are suitable for u out there yang tak suka ‘bersusah payah’ dalam proses menanggalkan eye liner.

Contoh : as a muslim, bila tiba waktu solat, (for me) I will remove all my make up. That’s mean I akan solat dalam keadaan ‘nekad’ face. That’s why i do in LOVE with this eye liner. No need make up remover yang terkadang agak harsh towards your skin, u guys just guna pencuci muka and cuci muka seperti biasa. Tak perlu dok tenyeh-tenyeh kat mata tu. And kerana my busy schedule, i’m not prefer to spend a lot of time just to apply and removed my make up. So this product suit me well.

Conclusion nya, sekiranya anda mencari eye liner yang tidak terlalu ‘berat’ means u just can apply and remove it in a second, nah! this is for you. Sejak jumpa this eyeliner, I tidak lagi malas mengenakan eye liner bagi menyerlahkan mata I. Ewah!

So apa lagi, grab one in the nearest store atau lebih mudah cari sahaja di Watsons or Guardian. I do think this is one of the popular product from Simply Siti sebab this eyeliner selalu sangat habis.

Selamat mencuba.


*Picture Courtesy : Google Engine

No comments:

Post a Comment